The Sawyer Water Filters feature a 0.1 Micron Absolute Hollow Fiber Membrane, which uses medical technology developed from kidney dialysis. When the water is drawn through the filter, it flows through the side walls of the Hollow Fiber tubes. Sediment, bacteria, protozoa, cysts, and other contaminants are filtered out exceeding all applicable EPA recommendations.
NO CHEMICALS, NO WAITING, NO PUMPING, NO WORRIES!
Features of Sawyer 4L Complete Water Treatment System:
A lifetime of water at hand.
- Ideal for outdoor recreation, hiking, camping, scouting, domestic and international travel and emergency preparedness
- Sediment, bacteria, protozoa, cysts, and other contaminants are filtered out exceeding all applicable EPA recommendations
- No replacement filters or cartridges required
- Weighs 2.13lbs and can be distributed among other hikers in your group to share the weight
- (1) – 4 Liter dirty water dispenser
- (1) – 4 Liter clean storage vessel with dispensing cap
- (1) – 0.1 Micron absolute hollow fiber membrane inline filter
- (1) Faucet adapter
- (1) Drink tube
- Cleaning and Maintenance Instructions